Saturday 23 May 2015

Future Robotics – Vrak – P.Rangers

Artist's Description

Future Robotics – Vrak – P.Rangers
Concept illustration – Power Rangers
To me, this image speaks to me of a SCI FI FACT Future – where man joins himself with machine. Trading in our souls for technology and then needed ‘an armour or protection’ in order to survive. It is a bleak future where mankind’s minds are controlled via computer chips. It reminds me of Fallen Angels and Extraterrestrial different races. I wonder in the future, if there will be Giants, Robots or even Humans that look similar to this!
This character to me is a ‘fallen one’ he announces “Darkness will cover the whole Earth!” and at this he is ‘glorified’ and his angelic wings form.
If you wanted to live forever or enhance yourself genetically with ‘Future Angelic Technology’ would you do it in order to keep the human race alive?! And what if you had little, or no choice to become a ‘super human’ or be left behind, what would you choose?
(Some of my thoughts! Acrylic Illustration. A3. Sci Fi art. Thanks for looking! )




No comments:

Post a Comment